Creating Fiori Roles as you Drink your Morning Coffee
Setting up S/4HANA Authorizations and keeping them UP TO DATE
- S/4HANA presents new challenges in respect of authorizations:
- Alongside traditional authorizations, users also have to be given access to Fiori apps, catalogs, and groups.
- Simplification is also a focus.
- Process simplification hinges on maximum clarity (despite growing numbers of tiles).
- Many additional rights are required for S/4HANA.
- We need simple solutions to complex issues: new roles have to be created across multiple levels without significant effort.
- Manually creating individual roles for a S/4HANA project is a herculean task!
- Nowadays, roles should be process-related due to the speed at which organizations change.
Have you documented your processes and modeled them using BPMN diagrams?
- If so, take advantage of our solutions and save yourself significant work!
- You need simplification – we deliver!