Successful Implementation of Cloud-based Standardization Strategy
AAF relies on XEPTUM for SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud rollout
AAF International sells clean air products and systems as well as comprehensive air filtration solutions worldwide. The enterprise is rolling out SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud at all of its European C&I (Customer & Industries) companies in line with its clear cloud strategy.
AAF Lufttechnik GmbH, which is headquartered in Heppenheim, Germany, has entered the SAP Innovation Award 2021 with its approach entitled “Helping Customers Achieve Healthy Air Goals Faster by Improving Business Agility Through Process Standardization.” Details on the entry are available in the following PDF file. AAF is one of seventy finalists. The winners will be announced on April 14, 2021.
AAF is pursuing a clear, cloud-based standardization strategy for the transformation of its complex heterogeneous system landscape. With the rollout of SAP S/4HANA Public Cloud at all of its European companies, AAF is coming ever closer to its ultimate goal of becoming a smart enterprise.
Rollout, optimization and automation
XEPTUM was brought in as implementation partner for the harmonization and optimization of the company’s ambitious plan of standardizing business processes across all of its European companies. In addition to the classic rollout, innovative aspects, such as elements of SAP’s automatic payment program, are also being implemented.
XEPTUM has many years of experience in rolling out projects as well as strong integration knowledge of the S/4HANA processes and public cloud solution apps. XEPTUM’s expertise in new SAP cloud products, in particular, is a further asset for successful collaboration.
“With XEPTUM, we are delighted to have an experienced and innovative partner at our side who is actively supporting us on our journey to becoming a smart, modern, agile enterprise.”
Dr. Angelika Schwartz, Head of IT AAF Europe / Dinair
Why SAP S/4HANA Cloud?
For customers, the cloud version of SAP’s S/4HANA offers many advantages:
- Established and well-documented standard processes (scope items), which can be activated individually and used directly for specific customers.
- Country versions offering predefined default settings for rollouts.
- Simple user interface using apps in the cloud.
- Configuration and development options for customizing using the SAP Business Technology Platform (SAP BTP).
- Continuous product improvements by SAP.
- Integrated use of state-of-the-art technologies, such as AI.
- Shorter project duration and lower implementation costs.